Nom d'agence :  Mot de passe :

Forum > Aide

[en] how to make monsters stronger
chesse20 dim. 05 avril 2015 à 07:16

how do i find monsters that are stronger and how do i make them stronger i cant tell because i speak english and google translate is not very good

Réponses
SalCarKass [new] Rickydude ven. 10 avril 2015 à 03:56

If you want to make your actual monsters stronger you have to equip them with different equipments that you may not have acquired at your actual level.

When your level progress you will be able to learn different technologies that will allows you to build equipments, some permanent, some temporary that will allow your monsters to progress from +1 to +2 for each stats. You have to learn the technologies first in the Laboratory (The lightbulb icon)

You can buy better/different monsters in the AMPE that are refreshed every hour.

If you are lucky enough, your monsters will gain +1 point in any stats (+1 at a time) when they go on contracts.

Hope this helps you get things started ;)

Feel free to contact me if you need more infos ;)

SalCarKass [new] Rickydude ven. 10 avril 2015 à 03:58

Also... At a certain level (I don't remember which one) you will be able to learn a technology that will allow you to merge 2 monsters togheter in order to optimize the best stats on both monsters into a new one ;)

[new] #23881 dim. 07 juin 2015 à 00:58

Je dis rien, mais je crois que tu devras les utiliser plus_plus_plus... et ils deviendront bien_trop_forts.

DELIRIUM [new] Croxalgos mer. 10 juin 2015 à 22:15

Chesse20 : 2689jours pour un :niveau:5!8O
Franchement, ggogle translate il est vraiment pas aidant quand même...:wink:

[new] 6clop mar. 08 sept. 2015 à 23:26

Bonsoir, j'aurai une question qui na rien a voir avec ce topic mais pour éviter d'en ouvrir inutilement un autre j'en profite, serait il possible d'être mis en contact avec un administrateur ?

Dolphin Corp [new] C'est un Modérateur Morgana mer. 09 sept. 2015 à 10:06

Bonjour 6clop,

Le dernier admin à s'occuper encore du site est BlackMagic, dit BM.

Il y a sans doute moyen de le contacter via les forums de Twinoïd, le plus simple est de se renseigner là-bas.

En cas d'urgence, je peux faire l'intermédiaire, donc tout dépend du problème.

Page 1/1
  • Begin
  • Back
  • Next
  • End
Motion-Twin haXe powered Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Get firefox